Your Shopping CartYour shopping cart is empty.
By clicking "Place Order" you agree to the folowing
Conditions of Sale:
Conditions of Sale:
- NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES or CANCELLATIONS are allowed from this website, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. By checking the “I agree with the online sales policy” button and submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You are solely responsible for choosing the correct size and color. Alterations are inevitable, all dresses will need some sort of alterations.
- Colors vary by monitor. Jan’s Boutique is not responsible for any variations in color due to monitors, fabrics and dye lots.
- Jan’s Boutique respects your privacy and will not share your information to a third party.
- Please be aware that all communications to and from Jan’s Boutique will be made via email@example.com. Please provide an accurate email address. Jan’s Boutique is not responsible if you do not check your e-mail.
- Your dress will be shipped to you on or before your listed wear date. Please note that verbal and e-mailed delivery dates are not guaranteed delivery dates, and any change in delivery schedule is not the responsibility of Jan’s Boutique. If we are unable to provide you with the item you ordered within your time frame then you will be refunded the full amount you paid.
- All ball gowns and mermaid style dresses (over sized dresses) will be assessed an additional shipping charge of $35 to your total price for all US deliveries and $75 extra for all International deliveries. Please note it costs more due to the physical size and weight to ship a ball gown and a mermaid style dress (ball gown=full A-line dress) versus a simple straight dress.
- All Sale Rack dresses are sold "as is", Jan's Boutique is not responsible for any loose beading or apliques.
- Slight variations in fabric, beading, color variations, slubs in fabric are typical and can not be considered defective. Each dress is unique and individually hand-made and pictures shown online are not 100% exact to each dress. Because photographs are a fraction of the size of the actual dress, pictures can not show the exact details of each dress when seen in person. A dress may seem to have or not have beads, appliques, rhinestones, etc., in a photograph may have or have not once a dress is seen close up in person. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you understand your dress may be slightly different from the picture shown on our website.