Your Shopping CartYour shopping cart is empty.
By clicking "Place Order" you agree to the folowing
Conditions of Sale:
Conditions of Sale:
- NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES or CANCELLATIONS are allowed from this website, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. By checking the “I agree with the online sales policy” button and submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You are solely responsible for choosing the correct size and color. Alterations are inevitable, all dresses will need some sort of alterations.
- Colors vary by monitor. Jan’s Boutique is not responsible for any variations in color due to monitors, fabrics and dye lots.
- If your credit card is declined Jan’s Boutique reserves the right to key in your credit card at a later time in order to complete your order. You will be contacted in the case of a declined credit card via e-mail.
- All of Jan’s Boutique’s merchandise is inspected by a quality assurance team that not only inspects for obvious flaws but also for the not so obvious. Your dress will arrive inspected, and free from flaws.
- Repairs due to loose beads/appliques are not the responsibility of Jan’s Boutique however we will repair any loose beads for a flat $25 fee. Please note it is common to receive a dress with loose beads, in no case would the dress be considered defective because of such issues. If you chose to have Jan’s tighten up any loose beads/appliques the the customer is responsible for all shipping costs to and from.
- If you refuse or attempt to ship back an item to Jan’s Boutique then you will be assessed with a 70% restocking fee including all shipping fees. If your dress has NOT been shipped prior to you cancelling your order then you will be subject to a processing fee of $50 USD. If your dress has been shipped to you and it has to be returned for whatever reason then you will not receive a refund on the shipping and the processing chargs. Items shipped back to Jan's Boutique without an Return Authorization Number will be refused.
- Jan’s Boutique respects your privacy and will not share your information to a third party.
- Please be aware that all communications to and from Jan’s Boutique will be made via email@example.com. Please provide an accurate email address. Jan’s Boutique is not responsible if you do not check your e-mail.
- A dress may be quoted as “in-stock” prior to you placing an order and once the order is placed the dress may no longer be “in-stock.” Jan’s reserves the right to order you a new dress from one of our network of warehouses in time for your actual wear date as noted by you on the check out page. As long as we can ship your dress by your wear date we are fulling our obligation/contract by getting your dress by your actual wear date.
- Your dress will be shipped to you on or before your listed wear date. Please note that verbal and e-mailed delivery dates are not guaranteed delivery dates, and any change in delivery schedule is not the responsibility of Jan’s Boutique. If we are unable to provide you with the item you ordered within your time frame then you will be refunded the full amount you paid.
- All orders are processed immediately and can not be altered in any way, including shipping, billing, dress size, color, or wear date information. All information must be filled out at the time the order is placed. Any incorrect information can lead to a delay in shipping and is not the responsibility of Jan’s Boutique.
- Any related or unrelated fees to the delivery or lack of delivery of your dress are not the responsibility of Jan’s Boutique.
- Any request for replacement of damaged goods must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods and will only be made for the same size and color of the original goods shipped. Your item may also be repaired on a time-line that does not coincide with your wear date.
- All sales from our website can not be picked up from our store, all sales MUST be shipped by whatever shipping and processing option that you choose.
- All ball gowns and mermaid style dresses (over sized dresses) will be assessed an additional shipping charge of $35 to your total price for all US deliveries and $75 extra for all International deliveries. Please note it costs more due to the physical size and weight to ship a ball gown and a mermaid style dress (ball gown=full A-line dress) versus a simple straight dress.
- All Sale Rack dresses are sold "as is", Jan's Boutique is not responsible for any loose beading or apliques.
- Slight variations in fabric, beading, color variations, slubs in fabric are typical and can not be considered defective. Each dress is unique and individually hand-made and pictures shown online are not 100% exact to each dress. Because photographs are a fraction of the size of the actual dress, pictures can not show the exact details of each dress when seen in person. A dress may seem to have or not have beads, appliques, rhinestones, etc., in a photograph may have or have not once a dress is seen close up in person. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you understand your dress may be slightly different from the picture shown on our website.