Coming To Jan's? Read This!
- Visiting Jan's on a Saturday between the hours of 12 pm and closing? If so then please note wait times for one of our 50 dressing rooms can exceed 30 minutes to try on a dress. Hate to wait? Then visit Jan's before 12 pm on Saturday or Sunday or better yet see us during the week! Best option is to make a morning appointment right from our website, click the link "Book Your Appointment". All morning appointments receive a $50 e-gift card! We reward our early shoppers.
- Jan's is NOT a Bridal store, we do not sell Bridal or Bridesmaids dresses. We do offer NON-traditional destination bridal dresses for informal and 2nd/3rd time brides. Bridesmaids please note Jan's can not service you because we do not carry bridesmaids designer dresses nor can we order more than 1 of any of the dresses we carry. Jan's recommends The Bridal Garden in Marlton for Bridesmaids Dresses.
- All Prom girls must be accompanied with "their" Parent to try on prom dresses. Moms arriving to Jan's with multiple girls whom are NOT your daughter(s) to try on Prom dresses please note we can not service those whom are not your daughter(s).
- Allow yourself at least 45 minutes to try on dresses. If you stop into Jan's 15 minutes prior to Jan's closing you will not have enough time to try on or buy a dress! For security reasons, Jan's does not stay open past closing, Click Here for current store hours
- Jan's ONLY accepts appointments Monday thru Sunday first thing in the morning ONLY. Appointments are NOT required to shop at Jan's. If you can't make it to Jan's in the morning then visit us at your convenience and you will be waited on when a sales associate is available, first come first served. Please note those arriving to Jan's between 12 pm and closing (on Saturdays and Sundays) have to wait the LONGEST for a dressing room! Wait times on a Saturday can exceed 30 minutes if you visit Jan's between 12 pm and closing. Skip the lines and make an appointment right from our website, click the link "Book Your Appointment".
- Due to the overwhelming traffic we receive in our store Jan's has a 45 minute dressing room time limit for Prom/Pageant + Pre-Teen Girls and 60 minute time limit for our Mothers, Mother-of-Brides+Groom's/Bat Mitzvah Moms/Guests/Grandmothers
- Jan's offers Layaway (with 50% down + $25 layaway fee) and Financing for dresses over $499 (no money down, 0%---6 months to pay for approved customers only). Jan's does not accept out-of-state checks or in-state checks for final payments
- Jan's has about 50+ parking spots but our lot fills up every Saturday and on national holidays. If our lot is full then park your car in the Saw Mill Village Shopping Center directly adjacent to our store, it's a 5 second walk from their lot to Jan's. Jan's also has handicap parking spots as well as handicap size dressing rooms.
- If you wish to see how each dress looks on, then please bring in your own shoes to try on our dresses, we do not provide shoes for trying on dresses. A proper undergarment is recommended (but not necessary) when you are trying on dresses, this will give you a better understanding of how each dress will actually look and feel. Jan's sells Shoes, Spanx and Body Shapers
- On the Weekends and any National Holiday, you may have to wait as long as 60 minutes to try on dresses IF visiting Jan's in the middle or end of the day (12 pm to close). If you demand immediate attention then we recommend that you make a Morning Appointment or visit us as soon as we open our doors (specifically for weekends and national holidays). Mornings are always the quietest time of the day! Click Here for store hours.
- PLEASE print or save the photos of the dresses on your phone/Ipad/other electronic device you are interested in trying on. Please DO NOT bring a written list of style numbers because we can not identify style numbers due to the fact we have 10,000+ dresses/styles in stock. We can not verify if your list of style numbers are available in stock via a computer check, you must go thru stock on our sales floor to verify if the dress(es) you are interested are there!
- You will be asked to wear our protective gloves prior to trying on our dresses. This is done to protect our dresses from being pulled and or stained. Jan's is not a warehouse where the dresses are not cared for....Jan's Boutique is a classy, well-organized retailer that has received numerous awards including NJ's #1 Rated Dress Store by various magazine publications! The quality of our dresses is our utmost concern as every one of our dresses are protected in clear heavy gauge garment bags to ensure your buying a nearly perfect dress
- ALL dresses run approximately 2 to 3 sizes smaller than your regular clothes! Due to the fact that dresses tried on too small can strain and or break our zippers you must understand you can not try on dresses smaller than your size! Jan's sales associates and management will determine if certain size dresses can be tried on
- Tell your loved ones to relax in our seating area and watch TV or read the paper/magazines, also note we do offer free wi-fi. For obvious reasons, men are not allowed near any of Jan's 50 dressing rooms, no expceptions!
- To best protect our dresses, NO water bottles or any other beverages and or food can be carried thru-out Jan's!
- We must assist you in the dressing room because our dresses need our utmost attention by our trained sales staff. If you do not wish one-on-one help then we can not allow you to try on dresses at our store
- Browse the dresses to try on while you wait for a sales consultant (only three dresses at-a-time in the dressing room), a sales associate must assist you in the dressing room. Why? Tell me more
- Our sales associates will ask you your price range to better assist you, our dresses start at $99 and go up to $4,000. Looking for a deal? Tell our sales associates you want to see our sale dresses!
- You do not need to be dressed up to visit Jan's, although if you have just recently finished working-out/ exercising then we ask you to try on at a later time as we do sell our dresses from stock
- Can't find a dress from stock in the size and color of your choice? Jan's can measure you and special order one for you!
- Dresses take as long as 4 months to order or as short as 7-10 days if in stock from the manufacturer for a nominal rush charge. See our Insider Tips
- Select Designers custom make their dresses in less than 14 to 21 days for a rush charge
- Jan's performs custom Alterations, Jan's has a full-service staff 6-member staff with a combined 100+ years of experience, please note we only alter clothing purchased from our store
- Jan's offers a huge selection of coordinating accessories, undergarments and shoes. Jan's was voted best Accessories by South Jersey Magazine! Click Here to download a money saving Accessory coupon
- Jan's can accommodate last minute customers dress needs and alterations. Anyone of our 10,000 dresses can be purchased off-the-rack!
- Get Rewarded when you make a purchase from Jan's Boutique and remember there is no sales tax on Eveningwear at Jan's Boutique, save up to $100 on sales tax when shopping at Jan's!
- Jan's stocks over 10,000 dresses in stock in sizes 000-32, more than all your local stores in your area, it's well worth the drive to Cherry Hill NJ. Jan's just recently completed a 7,000 square foot addition in which we added 30 more dressing rooms, an Accessory and Shoe department, no other store in the region can match our selection.
- Jan's sells approximately 100 dresses per day from our store and our 200+ websites (our dresses are not beat-up samples like the other stores you have visited). Our dresses sell from our sales floor at a very, very fast rate and dresses that may have been quoted in stock may not be in stock the day you arrive. When you visit Jan's for the first time you will see how busy we are and understand dresses do not sit on our racks for an extended time like most other stores